Hecaton Update 0.3.11
Update 0.3.11 Patch Notes
- Decreased enemy spawn time for the first 5 minutes.
- Hecaton is meant to be hard, but the initial few minutes of a run were a bit unfair due to the overwhelming amount of enemies that could potentially spawn. Standard spawn rate begins after 5 minutes to help players prepare for the coming onslaught.
- Patriot now has full air control while attacking with Flurry.
- The obvious exception to the rule is Rocket Jump.
- Attacking on the ground will still lock Patriot in place.
- Increased the width of mousable areas in all Menus.
- Mouse clicking near the left-hand side of Video and Audio Options will now cause them to decrease.
- The previous 2 changes are some Quality of Life additions to the Menus.
- Fixed a bug where the Highest Level Reached was displaying incorrectly in the Game Over Screen.
- Fixed a bug where Keystone Rarity and/or Keystone Level were displaying incorrectly in the Game Over Screen.
- Both of these bugs were display bugs and did not affect any saved data.
What's Next for Hecaton
I've begun working on the game's second playable Bounty Hunter. Although I can't say much yet, I believe that her gameplay style is a nice complement to Patriot's high-movement melee style.
Hecaton_v0311.zip 14 MB
11 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.